Sapphire Luna’s first comic, from way back in 2002! Sonic and friends are enjoying themselves at the beach until Eggman and a familiar looking robot attack them. Like many comics on SonicVerseTeam, this comic was lost during website updates and server moves. What remains has been scraped from the Internet Archive.
- Issue 1 - Summer day - It starts as a ordinary summer day, but somehow Eggman’s new threat makes Sonic angrier than usual
- Issue 2 - Copy - Eggman’s new weapon is revealed. Something is bothering Sonic. What can it be?
- Issue 3 - Listen to me - Sonic has entered Eggman’s base to save his friends. Who or what awaits him?
- Issue 4 - Cold Heart - Will Sonic ever be back to his normal self or will he stay depressed?
- Issue 5 - At the last second, Shadow-0 decided to not kill Sonic and finally talked and acted on his own. How will everyone react about this?
*Issue 6 - So a new crazy (and handsome)scientist is in town, and Shadow-0 is acting strange… What could happen?
Short thread tonight, no breaks. From the artist that gave us Successor’s Dawn! After the events of Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic and friends are enjoying themselves at the beach until Eggman and a familiar looking robot attack them. This is Shadow and Light! Also, there are missing pages but we’re all smart, we can figure it out.
- »133013647 [desu]